If you're a cat owner, you know that cats are the best pets you can own. Cats give us a lot of love, affection, companionship, and are generally amazing creatures. But they're also a handful! Four AM hallway races that wake us up, bringing us tiny dead animals as "gifts", and shoving their butts in our faces ... the list goes on. If you're a cat parent, chances are you can relate to at least one of those! Here are 10 all-too-relatable Tweets and posts for cat lovers.
1. That cats are basically like tiny, trash-eating goblins.
2. And that landlords have an unjust bias against pet owners:
3. And of course, the inevitable sleeping cat trap:
4. And vice versa, the TUMMY RUB TRAP:
5. The eternal cat hair dilemma:
6. Having to deal with the Judgmental Stare:
7. But don't forget the perks of owning a cat: protecting from spooky things!
8. Every cat owner has had to deal with a passive-aggressive feline at some point.
9. But more importantly, we've all used our cats as cup holders at least once.
10. And of course, getting to experience the amusing randomness that is the "POST-POOP ZOOMIES"