We've shown you kittens posing as newborn babies in photo shoots that are almost too precious for words. We've shared evidence that cats are spies, watching our every move from behind a mask of adorable lies. And now, thanks to the brainchild of one
Rachael Aslett, we have cats that are giving the pinup girls of the '50s a real run for their money. Some of the similarities are so spot-on, it's hard to believe that pinup artists didn't use cats as their inspiration.
1. This woman and this purebread kitty have a lot in common.
2. When you got that color coordination on lock.
3. I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike! I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like. And so does my cat.
4. Ain't this little blue getup just the bee's knees?
5. Don't forget your jazz hands, darling!
6. Down, set, hut!
7. The resemblance is uncanny.
8. "Paint me like one of your French girls, Jack."
9. "Shh. No. It wasn't me. You didn't hear anything. It was one of the balloons letting out a bit of air. That's all."
10. Just keep swingin'!
11. Beach volleyball can get a little ... competitive.
12. "Gimme a C! Gimme an A! Gimme a T! What does that spell?"
I don't know. Cats can't spell.
13. "Did I do that?"
If you read that in Steve Urkel's voice, you get 10 "Only '90s kids" points.
14. Go ahead. Catcall me one more time.
15. There was an attempt made.
16. Home is where the heart is.
So ... in my chest?
17. Come through, Maru!
18. This is Princess Monster Truck. And that is her plumpkin. You're welcome.
19. "Ok, listen, I know it's kind of a big target but you don't have to be rude about it."
20. And for the big finish ...