11 Reasons to Be Thankful For Black Cats on National Black Cat Day October 25 2019, 7 Comments
Black cats are magical.
Photo: Batbearcat / Nickyandroes
They are fantastic, amazing creatures that don't get nearly as much love as they deserve. Surrounded and often shrouded in myth and superstition, black cats are often the black sheep of the adoption world; they are among the least likely cats to be adopted. But today is National Black Cat Day - and that means it's time to celebrate what makes black cats so magical and, simply put, amazing.
1. They come in Luxury and Sports models.
2. Having a black cat is like having a mini Toothless in your house ...
3. Or a tiny house panther ...
4. Perhaps even a BatCat.
5. When you own a fluffy black cat, it's like being in a Studio Ghibli movie, 24/7.
Do you have a black cat home? Now you can get their photo printed on any custom item, like a mug or blanket! Click here or the image below for more details.
6. Black cats can teach you how to win at being the "underdog."
7. They're excellent reading buddies and always keep track of what page you're on.
8. They're masters of palindromes.
9. When covered in white fluff, they look like tiny sheep.
10. But they don't need accessories to be completely adorable.
11. After all, black never goes out of style.
So if you're thankful for your black cat, remember to give them a hug today! Or treat them to a new toy or treat, just for being the amazing felines they are. And remember if you see a black cat today - stop and give it a pet! But don't keep it too long, it probably has important cat business to attend. And the next time you're looking to let a new cat into your heart, consider a black cat!
Why are you thankful for your black cat? Let us know in the comments!