May is Mental Health Awareness Month! We want to help #BreakTheStigma surrounding mental health issues with a reminder that it’s okay not to be okay. And it’s okay to ask for help.
1 in 5 people in the US suffers from a mental health issue like depression or anxiety - chances are you may know someone (or are someone) who suffers from mental health issues like anxiety or depression. And the societal stigma surrounding these issues can make it very challenging to seek help and treatment.
Spark a conversation that matters with the It’s Okay To Not Be Okay Cat T-Shirt and help change the narrative and #BreakTheStigma!
• Sizes are Unisex. Unisex sizes run ½ size large. For a semi-fitted shirt, size one down. For a relaxed fit, order your normal size.
• Limited Edition Design.
• 100% jersey cotton for extra light, comfortable feel.
• Designed with a tear-away label for added comfort.
• Features a classic retail fit for a standout look.
• Printed in the USA with eco-friendly dye.
SHIPPING: Due to the custom nature of this product, this item may take 7-14 days to receive; this product may ship separately.
RETURNS: This item is Custom Printed upon Ordering and is *NOT* Eligible for Return or Exchange unless the Item is Defective.
Cyber Week is ON with even more savings, with Stocking Stuffers starting at $1!
Foster Cat Of the Month
Meet Dahlia! Your purr-chases help support cats like her find their fur-ever homes. Meowingtons sponsors their adoption fees. Dahlia is available for adoption at the Good Luck Cat Cafe, a 501(c)(3) non-profit adoption center in Ft Lauderdale, FL.