We're Back With Even More 'Murder Mittens' Appreciation! February 19 2021, 3 Comments
If there is one thing we can't get enough of, it's cats (obviously). And more specifically, cat paws. It's hard to describe why cat paws are so adorable. They're soft. Squishy. Sometimes it looks like they have kitty cankles. But beneath those squishy toe beans and soft fluff, cat paws are also deadly WMDs - weapons of mouse destruction. Murder mittens. And we're here to appreciate them in all their deadly adorable glory!
1. Launch sequence initiated. Deploying in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
2. Daisy and her biscuit makers:
Ps. Daisy is available for adoption at the Good Luck Cat Cafe in Fort Lauderdale, FL! Meowingtons is sponsoring her adoption fee to help her find her forever home! You can find more information about her here.
3. There's something suspicious about these mitts:
4. The beans are coming in nicely this year.
5. And these itty bitty tater tot toe beans:
6. And these needy beans:
7. Introducing Ingrid and her little chicken feet:
8. And these murder mittens showcasing their chair-scratching crimes:
9. These jazzy murder mittens:
10. And these incredibly fluffy mean beans: