12 Relatable Tweets That Will Make Cat Owners Say "That's My Life"
If you're a cat owner, you know that cats are the best pets you can own. Cats give us a lot of love, affection, companionship, and are generally amazing creatures. But they're also a handful! Four AM hallway races that wake us up, bringing us tiny dead animals as "gifts", and shoving their butts in our faces ... the list goes on. If you're a cat parent, chances are you can relate to at least one of those! Here are 12 all-too-relatable Tweets and posts for cat lovers.
1. This cat rescue story:
Rescue Cat Five Years Ago: can I sit here? Is that cool? I’m sorry if it’s not. Thank you so much for not hating me, it’s really nice. I love you.— Casey Grim (@aCoupleofN3rds) March 26, 2019
Rescue Cat Today: I SNUCK INTO THE PANTRY AND ATE ALL THE CRACKERS CLEAN UP MY VOMIT YOU SWINE FOR I AM RULER OF THE LIVING ROOM
2. This example of why you can't leave your food unprotected:
The photojournalist's dilemma: save your girlfriend's pasta or get the shot of a lifetime? pic.twitter.com/ESBf56hvkV— Margaret Middleton (@magmidd) August 28, 2018
3. When playtime goes wrong:
I LIVE WITH A TINY PREDATOR (sorry for my shriek) pic.twitter.com/nOjzbH5Pwf— Summer (@summer95) October 11, 2018
4. This tale of feline interior decorating:
"i think this just might be my masterpiece"— Paul Bronks (@SlenderSherbet) March 13, 2021
📸: Reddit user xenawp314 pic.twitter.com/cEmkOvuKdo
5. This shining example of cat parenthood:
6. This explanation as to why you can never find the TV remote:
7. When your cats bamboozle you:
My boyfriend & I each had a cat when we moved in together. Normally, mine sits with me and his sits with him. But tonight we are sitting in each others chairs, so now we are sitting with each others cats.— Dr Emma Beckett (@synapse101) October 9, 2019
Turns out, our cats are attached to the spots they sit, not us at all 😂
8. This cardboard box kingdom:
9. Further proof that cats are like potato chips. You can't have just one!
10. This brutal honesty:
11. This ode to feline mood swings:
12. And this tweet, which is essentially all of us at the shelter:
BONUS: This compromise that always happens:
Leave a comment