Someone Replaced Jurassic Park Dinosaurs With Cats, And It’s Amazing January 08 2019, 9 Comments
Have you ever wondered what would happen if your purring pal was suddenly the size of a giant prehistoric predator? Well, wonder no longer! One clever photoshopper has taken care of that for you.
The thought of our furry friends (who consistently leave us dead animals as gifts) as huge, hulking beasts is terrifying ... yet completely adorable. A winning combination that only cats could manage!
Welcome to Jurassic - err, Purrassic Park.
1. Mm. Just like chicken.
2. The only thing scarier than velociraptors? VelociCATS.
3. Seriously. They can see in the dark.
4. They're one of nature's most efficient hunters.
5. I might rather take my chances with an actual dino than a dinocat.
6. But then again, they are pretty cute.
7. And they do like to sleep most of the time ...
8. Okay, maybe giant cats wouldn't be completely terrifying.
9. It might actually be kind of awesome.
10. Nope. Still pretty scary, especially since a flare won't help you meow. If only he had a ball of yarn ...