10 Sacrifices All Cat Owners Eventually Make March 13 2020, 1 Comment
1. Any semblance of personal space.
2. Going to the bathroom alone? Forget it!
3. The ability to read more than one chapter of a book at a time.
4. Having unencumbered access to your computer.
5. Being able to wear anything black.
Personally, we like to rock the cat hair, don't care look!
6. Sacrificing your home decor #aesthetic for old cardboard boxes because your cat loves it.
Cat furniture doesn't have to be an eyesore. Shop our designer cat trees & towers!
7. Keeping any door closed for a prolonged period of time.
8. Getting a full night's sleep.
9. Leaving drinks unattended.
10. Being able to keep anything on the counter or table.
But you know in the end, all the sacrifices are worth it!