20 Melodramatic Cats That Deserve An Oscar
1. When this cat found out she was going to be a mother:
2. This poor widow:
every time i say my cat’s name she looks at me like i just told her that her husband died at sea pic.twitter.com/hBiO62AxWy— Jade Van Kley (@BacklineNurse) May 28, 2019
3. This Shakespearean feline:
"Alas, poor Yorick!"
4. That time Mittens committed insurance fraud.
5. This Marlon Brando impurrsonator:
"You come to me on this the day of my daughter's wedding ..."
6. This unhappy new sibling:
"Your firstborn was promised to me, mortal!"
7. And this bath negotiator:
"I like the fleas, I tell ya! We're pals! I don't need no bath, Ma!"
8. The grumpy one on the road trip:
9. This Lion King fan:
10. This cat, who wants to know what you did with the tuna:
11. This guy, who really knows how to milk a death scene:
12. This kitten, who demands to be let out RIGHT! MEOW! THIS! INSTANT!
13. This cat, who REALLY needs to stop doing this in the hallways at night:
14. "Your invisible forcefield displeases me. As does your interior decorating."
15. This cat, who always looks like he's on the verge of a anxious breakdown:
16. And this guy, who has an idea where the vet can stick that thermometer:
17. This JAWS re-enactor:
Or should we say PAWS?
18. This guy, who could audition for a role in Mortal Kombat:
19. Or this cat, straight out of an Alfred Hitchcock film:
20. And this kitty who's a little unsure about being a teaching moment:
"Trying to teach my daughter to hold the cat properly and captured this gem."
I have a balcony opera singer cat .
Whenever he feels in need of attention, does not like the food i gave him,
Whenever i yelled out to him to let go of the other cat he was fighting with..
Actually whenever anything displeases him, he wants to share it with the
whole neighbourhood but i guess that’s what you get if you spoil them too much
I JUST LOVE ALL THE CATS, I HAVE 5 INSIDE CATS, AND I ALSO FEED 10 CATS OUTSIDE MY HOME
Leave a comment