People Share The Weird Things Their Cats Do, And It's Pretty Great
Cats are wonderful, mysterious creatures. But sometimes, they're just plain WEIRD! Some cats yowl in the middle of the night. Others give weird nibbles to show signs of affection or bring us gross gifts in the form of tiny, dead animals. As caretakers and companions to these fluffy enigmas, us humans are often left scratching our heads wondering, “why do cats do that?” But it's not our place to question the inner workings of our favorite felines. It's our place to sit back and, frankly, enjoy it because more often than not? Our cats are entertaining as heck!
1. This cat, who's clearly a fan of hide-and-seek.
2. And this cat, who just wants to buy himself some catnip:
3. And this diva:
4. And this cat, who is clearly working for the NSA:
5. And these twins, who spelled out 'REDRUM' in cat treats:
6. And this guy, who craves that fresh shower sip:
7. Or this guy, who hates alarms almost as much as we humans do:
8. This helpful kitty:
9. This free spirit:
10. And this kitty, who brings their owner flowers:
Mi gata me trae flores a donde estoy 💞 pic.twitter.com/Gqs6sg0meV— Victoria Pellegrini (@vic_pelle) September 18, 2019
11. This attention-seeker:
el mío araña el espejo si no le dan bola pic.twitter.com/xM2yui7ouU— titu (@aIiveheaven) September 18, 2019
12. This sweet li'l angel:
13. This mafioso:
14. This Real-Life Garfield
15. This melodramatic clinic kitty:
My cat absolutely loves eyebrows and eyelashes. If I have my glasses on she doesn’t care, but if she notices that my glasses are off she instantly comes over and she sniffs and then nibbles. She especially loves eyelashes!
Leave a comment