12 Cats Who Think They're Masters of Stealth August 09 2019, 1 Comment
These cats are convinced they are the masters of Things Unseen. They think they're ninjas, here one second and gone the next - disappearing without a trace. I mean, cats are some of the world's most efficient hunters, with a 70% success rate when hunting in open turf. Cats definitely know how to go full-on Arnold Schwarzenegger in Predator, right? You'd think. But these cats haven't quite gotten the concept of staying "out of sight."
1. At the vet: "If I can't see them, they can't see me."
Psst - If your cat gets stressed at the vet there are some things you can do to help prepare them and reduce their stress levels. Here are some tips and tricks to make your cat feel more at ease in their carrier - and in the car.
2. "Day 2 Undercover - They still don't suspect a thing."
3. "This tiny hole is the perfect hiding spot. I'm practically invisible."
4. "I am One with the Curtain. I AM the Curtain."
5. "Out of sight, out of mind!"
6. "I am Darkness. I am shadow. I am the night."
7. "I can feel a slight draft on my paws. I'm sure it's fine."
8. "Nothing suspicious here, sir. Keep moving."
9. "I'm invisible."
10. "My stripes match the wood grain, right? CAMOUFLAGE!"
11. "This very inconspicuously labeled box is the perfect place to hide."
12. "Man I'm so great at hiding. They're looking right at me and they don't even see me!"