Is your cat confused on whether it should do a bork or do a meow? They might just be a doggo. Look for these 8 signs to see if your cat is actually a dog trapped, Poltergeist-style, in a cat's body.
1. Your cat is down to play fetch.
2. For treats, they enjoy a nice rawhide bone.
3. They really, really like sticks. And also have an unending supply of energy to fetch said sticks.
4. They like to drive with the windows down so they can feel the wind in their fur.
5. When you ask, "Are you ready for walkies?" Their reply is, "I was born ready for walkies, Karen."
Instagram - @ganddygram
Instagram - @boltandkeel
6. If your cat has abandoned this "If I fits, I sits" nonsense and only sleeps in a dog-sized bed, they might actually be a dog.
Or, you know, your cat is just a jerk. But maybe (probably) also a dog.
7. They do that gross thing that dogs do on generic family comedy shows.
8. They literally dress up as a dog.
Does your cat do weird things that dogs normally do? Let us know!