Cats in Costumes. Cute or Cruel? October 05 2016, 2 Comments
An estimated $330 million will be spent on pet costumes this Halloween Season. This number has jumped an astonishing 65% since 2010.
Is this trend cruel or harmless?
It all depends on how you look at it. Here at Meowingtons we believe you should never force your cat into something they don't want and if they look distressed, to take the costume off your pet. As long as the animal is not being physically hurt, there's no harm in dressing them up for a photo that will last you a lifetime. Cats enjoy making their humans laugh (and cry), so as long as they are ok with it, then so are we!
Here are some photos of cats who are enjoying their new looks!
1. Here is a little lion man!
2. Look Mom! I look AMAZING!!!!
4. Lazy Bunny Rabbit.
5. This kitty is extra focused on being Dino-like.
6. This bumble-bee is lookin' extra cute.
7. This kitty looks extra dapper in his new bow-tie