12 Times Cats Were the Absolute Masters of Camouflage February 10 2021, 4 Comments
1. Meow you see me, meow you don't.
u/DiscoCow999 / Via reddit.com
2. This black cat, who pretended to be his friend's shadow:
u/code_dark_code / Via reddit.com
3. This cat who has stealth ingrained in him:
u/MrMcMeMe, via reddit.com
4. This carpet kitty:
u/JimFancyPants via reddit.com
5. This marbled moggy who says, please don't step on me!
u/NooaJ via reddit.com
6. This shadow with eyes:
7. This towel that's a bit scratchy:
8. This tiny Void cat that made it look like the chair was broken:
9. This very fluffy cat on a very realistic faux fur rug:
u/KahlaPaints / Via reddit.com
10. This cat who wanted to see what "sawing logs" meant.
11. This cat, who is clearly melting:
u/AhmedElsisy / Via reddit.com
12. There are two cats in this picture.