12 Times Cats Were the Absolute Masters of Camouflage
1. Meow you see me, meow you don't.
u/DiscoCow999 / Via reddit.com
2. This black cat, who pretended to be his friend's shadow:
u/code_dark_code / Via reddit.com
3. This cat who has stealth ingrained in him:
u/MrMcMeMe, via reddit.com
4. This carpet kitty:
u/JimFancyPants via reddit.com
5. This marbled moggy who says, please don't step on me!
u/NooaJ via reddit.com
6. This shadow with eyes:
7. This towel that's a bit scratchy:
8. This tiny Void cat that made it look like the chair was broken:
9. This very fluffy cat on a very realistic faux fur rug:
u/KahlaPaints / Via reddit.com
10. This cat who wanted to see what "sawing logs" meant.
11. This cat, who is clearly melting:
u/AhmedElsisy / Via reddit.com
12. There are two cats in this picture.
LOL! I FOUND THEM ALL
| o o |
| >🍫 |
I couldn’t find the cat among the logs! Several possibilities but …???
ALL OF THESE CATS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL , I LOVE ALL OF THEM
These are funny — and I had to look real hard to find the yellow cat sleeping on the logs.
Camouflage isn’t always funny, however. My family used to have a cat called Mr. Bartlett. He was gray and thus matched the driveway — and he would sometimes lay there on sunny days. As he got older, however, his hearing started to go. I remember at least one occasion where I had to pick him up and carry him out of the driveway because he apparently couldn’t hear the car or the honking horn.
Despite that, he died of natural causes when he was nearly 20.
Leave a comment