13 Adorable Black Cats In Honor of Friday the 13th April 13 2018, 0 Comments
If you're superstitious or even just a little stitious, you probably know by now that black cats are a bit like Taylor Swift: they've got a reputation. And unfortunately for black cats, that reputation often precedes them - as undeserved as it may be. As the old saying goes, "It's bad luck if a black cat crosses your path!" And on Friday the 13th, the hype around black cats and their not-so-sterling reputation only intensifies.
With millions of cats in the U.S., many of them black-furred, we think it’s about time for this silly superstition to skedaddle. In fact, in many cultures, black cats are actually considered good omens, whether it be blessing a ship for safe passage or bringing good luck to a bride on her wedding day. So this Friday the 13th, let’s celebrate our inkiest of felines looking completely adorable.
1. Avo-CAT-o (alternatively, avogato!)
2. Look at this graceful creature.
3. This guy would make the purrfect pet for a James Bond villain. And he changes colors in the sun!
4. Listen to her tiny little squeaks and peeps!
5. Part squid, part cat, all cute!
UPDATE: Winner of our Friday the 13th Black Cats contest is at the top of this post!
6. This mini house panther is demonstrating the importance of toof care.
7. World's smallest man in 1956, Henry Behrens, dancing with his black cat!
8. Nathan is basically a purrmaid - and full of the spirit of adventure!
9. To be or not to be? Cat is the question.
10. Black metal kitty listens only to Mewtallica.
11. How can something this cute be bad luck? Simple: It can't be!
12. This Le Chat Noir knows he's king of the couch.
13. And last but not least a kitty sneeze to bless your day.
Time for a contest! Tag us in a photo of your black cat and follow us on social media to be entered to win a very special prize!
Oh, and ALL Black Items are 55% OFF Using Promo Code: 'FRIDAY13TH' at checkout Today Only!