The Best “I Don’t Own A Cat” Moments That Have Been Captured on Camera
Cats have a knack for showing up when - and where - they're least expected. In fact, they often end up where they're not supposed to be. Don't mind that strange noise downstairs you thought was an intruder. Or those phantom paw prints left on your sofa. It's just a cat! Don't have a cat, you say? Now you do.
Here are some of the best "I Don't Own a Cat" moments that we could find!
1. "Fresh towels, ma'am?"
2. Tutor Cat is here to make sure you don't slack off.
3. He will accept payment in pets. Tuna is also appreciated.
4. When the word gets out that you buy the Premium cat food ...
5. "I don't own a cat." Congratulations! Now you do!
6. "Day 3, and the humans don't suspect a thi- ... Oh. Hello."
8. You have been chosen. For you do not choose the cat ... the cat chooses you.
9. This is what you get for not leaving the dishes to "soak" overnight.
10. Yep. This is definitely how you get a cat.
11. This, on the other hand, is how you get partial custody of a cat. (Note the collar.)
12. A cabinet-opening cat is better than a cabinet-opening ghost, though.
13. Sure, just make yourself right at home!
14. I think this guy is witness to an interspecies love affair.
15. The ol' Cardboard Box trick. Never fails!
16. ... Surprise?
What a wonderful post! I spend a couple of moments on reading,
and I am so excited by the information I received, by the way of writing
it reminded me this page https://elsanovel.com/. It’s really hard
to find something precious on that topic. But this author appears
to be a genuine professional because there is a special style in his writings.
I will subscribe to his new publications, just to not skip anything.
This post works its own reading.
To Hollie: that size gator is no threat to anyone. (Not sure he is a gator)…and if you read the article the cat showed up there on its’ own, no one PUT him there.
The initial photo of the cat and the not-so-baby crocodile or alligator is extremely upsetting. Alligators, at that age, can kill and have razor teeth What is this photo and where did it come from?
I can appreciate “being chosen”! I was looking at kitty cats at a local shelter when my cat (now) grabbed my shirt & stopped me from looking any further! When you’re chosen you know it in your head, heart, soul & shirt! It’s only the best thing a cat can give you, their paw!
Was trying my hand at Trap Neuter Release in my former neighborhood. Late at night , borrowed humane trap, and a persistent male , we’ve decided to call Sir Sprays A Lot. He is too clever to get trapped. But a young light blur does get trapped in the wee hours of the morning. It’s a possum. Likely a baby and so scared He knocked over the bait and left some possum excrement. Luckily , the trap was well lined . I opened and tilted the trap at an acute angle and gently prodded the little guy out and cleaned out the trap. Sorry buddy , we’re after a certain cat tonight, not possums. Go home.
Leave a comment