10 Ways Cats Love Their Soldiers May 27 2016, 0 Comments
Memorial Day is a holiday in the United States for remembering the people who died while serving in the country's armed forces.
These cats deserve some credit for keeping smiles on these soldiers faces while they are far from home.
1. I am ready for battle! After this cat nap.
2. Some quick neck rubs before work.
3. Who's helping who here?
4. Snuggles are the best medicine !
5. Reminding soldiers that its ok to stop and relax every meow and then.
6. Mission- Rescue the Kittens was a success!
7. Staying true to their kitty self and treating humans as slaves, even in the battle field.
8. We must always stop for lunch!
9. They are not afraid to get their paws dirty.
10. Most importantly, they remind them not to take life too seriously.