14 Pancake Cats Who Can't Beat the Heat
Summer is still here, and these kitties can't wait for it to end. I know, I know. They were initially so excited for the opportunity to break out their new summer outfits, and they'd been working so hard on getting their summer bods ready for the beach. But it's just too hot. It's so hot, these cats have gone completely horizontal on any cool surface just to try to escape the heat! They've figuratively started melting, folks.
1. Cats all over the nation are affected by these crazy summer heat waves.
2. Entire families have gone catatonic.
3. Even the biggest of big cats can't take the heat.
4. Seriously. It's a scorcher.
5. Even indoor cats can't handle it.
6. "Crank up the AC, human! I don't care about climate change!"
7. Cats are turning back into their liquid state.
8. There are cat puddles everywhere!
9. When you're an adult and the only option to cool down is a kiddie pool ...
10. Sometimes all that helps is taking catnap to escape the heat.
11. But then the bed gets too hot and you have to crawl out like a slug.
11. Or you have to dangle your paws to keep cool, giving the monster under the cat bed free access to your toe beans.
12. But at this point, it's so hot that you don't really care.
13. Go ahead, monsters, grab a toe bean ...
14. But, please, just let summer be over already!
How I LOVE to see the great kitty piX!
PANCAKE CATS! I’d never heard that name before….love it but it makes me sad.
The poor dears are so cute and cuddly and, who can resist a pancake!..but they
also ARE NOT WELL. The cat is OBESE and won’t live as long as a ‘healthy,
slender cat’…I’m not trying to sell anything…TAKE YOUR PANCAKE TO THE VET!
turn that pancake into a celery stick if you want to keep loving him/her.
I absolutely LOVED these pictures and they remind me SO much of my cat Miss Kitty! We live in Texas and it is really heating up here. We’ve been hitting the 100’s lately so she’s been stretching it WAAAY out LOL. I haven’t taken any pictures but from the looks of things I guess I really should. Thanks for the chuckles!
Though we’re grateful that this summer has been better than expected, for the most part, I’m willing to give my share of summer away to anyone that wants it.
Leave a comment