10 Very "Unphotogenic" Cats That'll Make You Feel Better About Your Selfies November 17 2019, 3 Comments
"Cats never strike a pose that isn't photogenic." - Lillian Jackson Braun.
Sorry, Lillian, we'd have to disagree. Cats are for sure graceful, beautiful creatures. But even they can fall victim to the trickery that is photography. If you utter the phrase "Do I REALLY look like that?" after every awkward photo, you understand. It's somewhat comforting that even a creature as completely adorable as a cat can be made to look like some unholy creation on camera. Right?
1. When you hit the catnip a little too hard last night.
2. "Wait, are you taking the photo I'm not rea-"
3. The "waking up after a night of partying when you're over 30" face.
4. "Make sure to get my good angle, okay?"
5. This kitten was transformed into a pirate. Which even if slightly unphotogenic, is still way more adorable than my most flattering photo.
6. "Hold on, don't take the photo I have to sneeze"
7. When all you want is a nice photo of your cat ...
8. Just for fun, here is an artist's rendering of an unphotogenic feline from medieval times.
9. "Master has given Dobby a sock! Dobby is free!
10. When the salad is just too good ...