10 Types of People You'll Meet on BLACK FRIDAY November 27 2018, 0 Comments
1. The "Soccer Mom" who means business.
2. The brand-new sales associate looking for a good place to hide.
3. The seasoned Black Friday sales manager who's seen too much.
4. The first-time Black Friday shopper who's amazed by EVERYTHING
5. The guy who grabbed the last TV but, uh, that's ok, he can have it:
6. The person who's got to have at least one of everything because, hey, it's on sale!
7. The desperate person who really, really needs that blender. It's 50% off!
8. The impatient shopper who doesn't understand that waiting in lines is a normal thing on Black Friday and keeps asking why this is taking so long.
9. The exhausted partner/bag holder who really doesn't want to be here and can't remember how they got talked into being here.
10. The Fighter. They will literally fight you for that cashmere sweater.
If you're going to be charging headlong into battle (er, shopping) this Black Friday, hopefully, this guide will help you navigate the crowds. Or you could just spend Black Friday at home with your cat and get the same great deals on Meowingtons.com ... without having to stand in line. Or duke it out with the cashmere sweater guy.