10 Sleeping Positions Cat Owners Know All Too Well March 28 2019, 9 Comments
Trying to get a good night's sleep around can be a bit tricky; no one knows this better than cat people. In fact, cat owners the world over have likely perfected the art of sleeping around their cats. If you're a cat owner, you'll likely recognize these 10 sleeping positions. Who knew something so small and fluffy could take up so much space?
1. Also known as "Cat Spreading."
2. The "I'm either begging for food or just really, really bored."
3. Also known as the "Hello, Clarice."
4. At least you'll go out literally smothered with love.
5. Anyone who crosses the line gets a claw to the butt.
6. Some say it's an expression of love!
7. Everyone knows there's a side of the pillow for you, and a side of the pillow for the cat.
8. There's also a side of the bed for you, and a side for the cat.
9. If a cat falls asleep on you, it's against the law to move. True story.
10. ... Good luck.