10 Shameless Cats Showing Dogs Who Are Really in Charge
Anyone who has cats and dogs living under the same roof know one thing: cats OWN the place, and everyone else just lives with them. Everything under that roof belongs to the cat. That couch? Belongs to the cat. Your bed? It's the cat's. The clearly dog-sized bed specifically meant for dogs? No, no, it's the cat's bed. Take these poor pups' word for it - the cats own everything!
1. "We're adopting a kitten," they said. "It'll be fun," they said.
2. "Don't just take a pic, human! Do something!"
3. "That's it. I'm filing an eviction notice, Karen. Help me learn how to write."
4. "This is just plain theft!"
5. "This world is so unfair..."
6. "How did it come to this, human"
7. "He's fine. Much warmer curled up like that!"
8. *Cries in dog*
9. All hail!
10. "It's fine. This is fine."
Get your kitty a bed they'll actually want to sleep in with our Fruit Tart Cat Bed!
(And the pillows come with squeakers - a nice treat for your pup!)
Photo: @chillinwithcheddar, Instagram
Administrators: Love your site. But can comments be edited to keep family friendly language. Thanks.
Amateurs. Mr. Bartlett the Siamese mix used to help himself to the dog house. When I was growing up, nobody thought twice about putting the cat outside at night. Mr. Bartlett would hunt for a bit and curl up in the dog house. When it was time for breakfast, he would climb up to the second floor, where all the bedrooms were, and stand on a window ledge and yowl until somebody let him in and fed him.
Yes, he also got his breakfast before everybody else did…
Leave a comment