10 Reluctant Cat Dads Who Said They Absolutely Didn't Want a Cat June 05 2020, 2 Comments
Whether they're a staunch "Dog Person" who's drawn a line in the sand or they're a straight-up ailurophobe, anti-cat enthusiasts usually jump at the chance to declare their dislike of the feline species. "They're evil! They're bad luck! They'll scratch your eyes out, kid!"
But cats have a funny way of working their magic on people who supposedly hate them ... especially dads! Here is photographic evidence that dads are just big softies at heart.
Is the Cat Dad in your life a converted cat lover? Find them the PURRfect Father's Day gift!
1. "My dad giving the "pesky little bugger" some leftover milk from his cereal bowl."
3. "I'd like to introduce you to Mr. I'm-really-more-of-a-dog-guy."
4. "From 'I do not want any more pets' to letting her chase him around the house and ambushing each other around corners."
5. Him: I don’t want another cat.
7. This dad, who makes sure to always include the cat:
my dad who “didn’t want a cat” showing Lucas every item of the weekly shop because “he wants to see what we’ve got” pic.twitter.com/Uka5eccZZm— ruby🦎 (@roobeekeane) December 11, 2019
8. And who then continues to treat his cats like his literal children:
more Dad Who Didn’t Want Cats:— ruby🦎 (@roobeekeane) December 12, 2019
1) holding an umbrella over them while they sit on the shed
2) making them a sandpit and a paddling pool
(he walks them on harnesses because we live near a big road and he’s scared they’ll get run over) pic.twitter.com/TlpJTZOD8b
9. "My Dad (79) went from “I don’t want that dang cat” to carrying her to “her room” for bed each night."
10. And this dad, who refused to disturb any of the sleeping cats:
My dad who didnt want any dogs or cats pic.twitter.com/BpqcWxto1p— zeynepp (@Zeze___) December 12, 2019