10 Dad Jokes That Are Simply Clawful, Just In Time For Father's Day June 12 2021, 0 Comments
Dads are infamous for their terrible puns, so much so they've earned the title "Dad Jokes." To celebrate the pun-loving dads we know and love, we've gathered 10 simply clawful cat puns. Here are 10 dad jokes that are so bad, they're good!
Need a Father's Day gift for your cat-loving dad, or even just the cat dad in your life? We've got the PURR-fect selection of gifts for any Cat Dad!
1. Milton's got this whole "dad joke" thing down.
2. That's one way to keep track of the remotes.
3. It's a shame he missed classics like The Great Catsby!
4. What is a cat's favorite magazine? Good Mousekeeping.
5. But both can do PET scans.
6. Why don’t cats play poker in the jungle? Too many cheetahs.
7. My kitten was having trouble watching her Blu-Ray. Turns out she just had the movie on paws.
8. What do you call a cat in a station wagon? A car-pet.
9. Where does a cat go when he loses his tail? The retail store!
10. If lights run on electricity and cars run on gas, what do cats run on? Their paws.
BONUS: What did the cat say after eating two robins lying in the sun? "I just love baskin' robins!"