10 Dad Jokes That Are Simply Clawful, Just In Time For Father's Day June 14 2019, 1 Comment
Dads are infamous for their terrible puns, so much so they've earned the title "Dad Jokes." To celebrate Father's Day, we've gathered 10 simply clawful cat puns. Here are 10 dad jokes that are so bad, they're good!
1. That's one way to keep track of the remotes!
2. A shame he missed classics like The Great Catsby!
3. What is a cat's favorite magazine? Good Mousekeeping.
4. What kind of sports car does a cat drive? A Furrari!
5. Why don’t cats play poker in the jungle? Too many cheetahs.
6. My kitten was having trouble watching her Blu-Ray. Turns out she just had the movie on paws.
7. What do you call a cat in a station wagon? A car-pet.
8. Where does a cat go when he loses his tail? The retail store!
9. If lights run on electricity and cars run on gas, what do cats run on? Their paws.
10. What did the cat say after eating two robins lying in the sun? "I just love baskin' robins!"
Do you have a favorite cat joke? Tell us in the comments below!