Whether you're traveling safely for the holidays or having a COVID-19 safe Thanksgiving at home, chances are you'll be sharing a turkey with someone. While us humans are busy preparing for the feast day festivities (or shopping for Black Friday deals), our cats can get left out of the fun! But the turkeys aren't going to be the only thing dressed this Thanksgiving. Take these, uh, "turkeys'" word for it.
Check out these cats who are all dressed up and ready to go for the Thanksgiving feast.
1. This lurkin' turkey lurkey.
2. Look at this perfectly round Butterball.
3. This hungry cat, who isn't fooling anyone.
4. This Turkey Tom just lookin' for his Turkey Mom.
5. This subject of an unfortunate and ill-timed haircut.
6. This cat who might literally be a turkey.
7. This guy who's just lookin' for the gravy.
8. This cat who can't decide if he's a loaf or a butterball.
9. THIS PERFECT DRUMSTICK.
10. This poultry portrait.
11. This hefty butterball that might need a few more minutes to toast.