Proof That Cats Can Be Good Boys, Too September 04 2020, 0 Comments
Cats are often negatively stereotyped by self-proclaimed "not really cat people" as being aloof, uncaring, and un-affectionate. As opposed to dogs, who are seen as man's best friend, Good Boys, if you will. Cat owners know that this bad rap that cats get isn't true at all. Sure, it's fun to joke around as cat owners that cats see us as their butlers or "staff" who don't care about anyone but themselves. After all, cats were once worshipped as godlike figures in ancient Egypt - and they seem to know it!
But we're here today to prove to those "not a cat person" people that cats can be just as warm and affectionate as dogs in a series of adorable photos and videos. Yes, cats can be good boys, too!
1. This cat, who rescued his owner from being locked out:
My sister accidentally locked me out of the house so I went to check if the back door was unlocked and this happened pic.twitter.com/2zkjeyFJk5— Gabby Tropea (@gabbytropea) February 18, 2019
2. And this kitty, who knew just how to comfort her friend:
3. And this very helpful phone holder. (Where can I get one?!)
4. This loyal feline who brought his best dog friend a stick, the ultimate gift you can give a dog:
5. And this very patient patient.
6. And this empathetic feline:
7. Who could forget about this fluffy friend, who knows that sometimes you need help to flip your ear right-side-out again.
8. Or this midwife moggy, who's giving a massage to a goat in labor.
9. And this cat, who helped her owner get some uncooperative dogs inside:
10. And this purr-fect babysitter:
11. And this ex-stray kitty who nurses other animals at the shelter back to health: