10 Pawsome Things Your Home Needs If You Love Cats
Cats make everything better: even interior decorating. Cats have already dominated the Internet (and our hearts), so why not our homes? And, hey, just because we have cat hair on nearly every porous surface of our home doesn't mean it still can't look fabulous!
1. Put a cat on it with our Friend to Street Cats Poster!
2. Give your cat a paradise of its very own - without ruining your decore aesthetic! The Perch Tree Cat Tower is the purrfect fit.
3. Or freshen up your bed pillows with a minimalist meow with these decorative pillow shams.
4. The Modern Wave Cat Tree is like a work of modern art in itself - and the purrfect way to spoil your cat!
5. What's a chateau without the chat? Toss a Le Chat Pillow or the mysterious Mr. Kitster on your couch for the purr-fect feline accent.
6. Or find yourself a blanket that makes you vow to take more naps.
7. Freshen up your workspace or vanity with our Starlight Cat Fairy Lights!
7. Make sure your kitty has a space of their own, too, with the Fruit Tart Cat Bed. Who says cat beds have to be ugly?
8. You can never have too many cat posters!
9. And don't they always say, the more mugs, the merrier?
Shop this mug here!
I LOVE CATS, NOW I HAVE 5 INSIDE MY CATS, ONLY INSIDE I USED TO HAVE 25 INSIDE CATS, NOW I HAVE ONLY 5, BUT THE OTHERS ONES THAT ARE DEATH NO, TWO LIVES 20 YEARS AND OTHER 18 YEARS, AND THEY WERE DAYING LITTLE BY LITTLE AND I DON WANT THEY DIE ANYMORE, I ALSO FEED 9 CATS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE, WET AND DRY FOOD, AND I LOVE THEN A LOT
Leave a comment