11 Spectacularly Spooky Halloween Accessories For Your AND Your Cat October 07 2020, 0 Comments
Spooky Season has already begun, after all! If you AND your cat are looking to creep it cute this Halloween and just can't wait, we've collected some of the cutest Halloween cat costumes out there.
If you're going to dress your favorite feline up in a costume this Halloween, here are some tips and tricks for training your cat to actually wear Halloween costumes! Getting all decked out should be a fun (and treat-filled) experience for your cat, too.
So, without further a-boo, get ready to find the purr-fect selfie-worthy pet costume!
1. Argh, matey! If you talk the talk, make sure you can walk the walk - or ye'll be walkin' the plank in this Pirate Cat Costume.
2. Want to celebrate Halloween at work without coming dressed in full makeup? These Cat Headbands are the purr-fect subtle feline twist for any office Halloween party.
3. Not every Halloween costume has to be spooky. They can also be completely adorable!
4. Not that into costumes but still have a bit of spooky spirit? Try these Dangle Cat Earrings on for size.
5. Pair the Dangle Cat Earrings with a spoOooOky skirt and channel the spirit of the Halloween season!
It’s time to get spooky, friends! Filled with spooky feline delights from hem to hem, this cute Halloween skirt is purrfect for teachers, students, and any Halloween party!
7. The Peacock Cat Costume is purrfect for the cat who's the star of the show - and knows it.
8. Yippee-yo-ki-yay, motherfluffers! Your cat will be the rootinest-tootinest cowkitty in the Wild Wild West with this Cowboy Cat Costume.
9. Officer Whiskers is here to take a bite out of crime ... If he feels like it.
11. You and your cat can greet Trick-Or-Treaters in style with our Hippie Kitty Sunglasses!