It's time for some cat parent confessions! With so many cat parents out there experiencing the unique joy that is cat parenthood, it stands to reason that we'd probably have some things in common when it comes to our favorite four-legged friends. Can you relate to any of these habits? I know if I don't say "Bless you" to my cats when they sneeze, I feel rude. It's only polite, after all!
Are you guilty of any of these weird things cat parents do? Let us know in the comments!
PS - you can subscribe to our daily Milton the Cat Comics e-mail and receive a comic straight to your inbox every day!
1. Cat Huffing - admit it. We've all done it!
2. All cat parents have probably done this at least once.
3. They're just SO photogenic, how can we resists?
4. We've likely all practiced the art of Cat Stacking when boredom strikes.
5. Why are cats such sound sleepers!!
6. If you don't carry on conversations with your cat, are you even a cat parent?
7. Just some quality bonding time.
8. Just a taste wouldn't hurt, right? ...Right?
9. The emptiest threats:
10. Put those adorable biscuit makers to work!
11. This is so true! My cat's name is Gatsby, but we call him: Catsby, Fatsby, The Great Gatsbini, Beans, Mr. Bean, Bean Boy...and the list goes on!
12. Bad kitties get the Time-Out Sweaters!