One of the more popular subreddits on Reddit is the infamous r/ShowerThoughts. It is home to often insightful observations that are realized in the few moments of deep introspection the shower provides.
1. "There are no small minds, just big heads." - Rose Nyland, Golden Girls
2. Can haz Grammar for Dummies?
3. Look at me. I'm the owner now.
4. O, Christmas Tree, we hardly knew ye.
5. What is the world like outside their litterbox?
6. Can't move but have ... to ... sneeze.
7. Sounds familiar.
8. The dankest and most ancient of memes.
9. "Sorry I didn't see your text, I was busy catnapping."
10. Well, loving cats could be something like religion, right?
11. It's just a "phase", right?
12. Clever girl.
13. Can't argue with science!