Hugo was only 2 years old when he was found cowering alone behind a skip. He was starving, soaking wet and was understandably feeling very sorry for himself.
Fortunately for him, a kindly passer by contacted our Adoption Center and he was soon taken into our care.
This poor cat suffers from schizophrenia and bipolarity which forces him to take 36 pills a day. One minute he could be calmly sitting on your lap and the next, taking a s**t behind your curtains.
It is thought that his hallucinations are primarily caused by catnip abuse. He likes fish, but prefers beef.
- 100% Cotton T-shirt
- Stitched Rolled Up Sleeves
- Limited Edition HugoDesign
- XS 44 Chest, 63 Length, 38.5 Sleeve Length
- S 47 Chest, 66 Length, 40.5 Sleeve Length
- M 50 Chest, 69 Length, 42.5 Sleeve Length
- L 53 Chest, 72 Length, 44.5 Sleeve Length
XL 56 Chest, 74 Length, 46.5 Sleeve Length