The Ultimate Guide To Making The Most of BLACK FRIDAY November 20 2018, 0 Comments
2. Sign up for exclusive e-mail lists from your favorite stores to catch their best Black Friday deals! Do yourself a favor and save some time this Black Friday (and Cyber Monday, too!)
3. Check your email! Once you've signed up to get sweet, sweet deals, don't forget to actually check your e-mail and take advantage of them.
4. Make sure you're cozy. We're writing from Florida, so we don't really know what it's like to go out and try to shop when that mysterious white stuff is falling from the sky. But we know that it's important to stay cozy, snow or no! If you're shopping in cold, stormy weather, make sure to layer up and bring your favorite cat sweater, scarf and maybe a quick cup of hot cocoa for the road!
5. Give your cat their favorite treats and extra pets before you go. You might be out all day and you don't want your cat to call Cat 911 on you because their bowl is half empty!
6. Stay hydrated. You've got to be on the top of your shopping game to snag the best deals. So don't get too swept up in the shopping hype, make sure you drink water - and pet cats! The Drink More Water, Pet More Cats water bottle will help you remember to do just that - drink water and remember to stop and pet the cat on your way out!
7. Pack some snacks! Black Friday shopping in-store is more like a marathon than a quick sprint. Alongside water, make sure you pack some snacks to keep yourself fueled during a long day of shopping!
8. Don't furr-get to look online! Online boutiques, like us here at Meowingtons, are also having huge discounts! Don't furr-get to take advantage of Meowingtons' Mega Black Friday sale and don’t miss the opportunity to spoil your friends with some simply paw-some gifts! Visit our holiday Gift Guide for more cat-themed apparel, accessories, and decor and more.
Happy shopping, cat fam!