10 Things Every "Crazy Cat Lady" Needs November 25 2016, 0 Comments
The time is meow, friends! You’ve held out long enough. It’s time to admit the truth: You’re a crazy cat person. Say it with me: I’m a crazy cat person. Feels good, doesn't it?
That doesn’t mean you should go out and adopt 100 cats and starting wearing sweaters knit entirely out of their shed fur. I mean, a sweater made from cat fuzz would be pretty soft. But we’re not that type of crazy (yet).
You’re a human (hopefully). A completely normal human who just so happens to be obsessed with cats. And cute fashion. And sweet deals. Did I mention cats?
If you think about it, cat people these days are coming out of our shells, breaking barriers and boundaries. We have jobs. We have gardens. We even have a human friend or two. And now we’ve got fashion.
1. You'll be the Bomb.com with this Bombay Black Cat Purrse.
People still say the bomb.com, yeah? That's a thing, right? Yeah.
2. Oh, you know. It's just an LBD, nbd.
3. This cat scarf goes with EVERYTHING. Even your cat! Not to mention it also comes in different colors. G'head. Get all three. We won't tell!
Cat photo: Instagram
4. Hang in there, baby! This Hanging Cat Necklace is the perfect gift for yourself or one of your fellow cat-loving friends as a reminder that you can get through the week!
5. Oh, and they have matching Hanging Cat Earrings. The whole kitten caboodle!
6. This Cat Crop Top is the cat's meow. Don Juan (the handsome ginger butterball in the picture) would seem to agree!
7. Did I mention the cat costumes?
We're not saying you should reenact the Lion King with your cat, scene-for-scene. Or are we? Yes. Yes, we are. Also please send us the proof on Instagram. Thank you.
8. Who says yoga pants have to be Plain Jane? Spice up your next yoga class with these cat leggings.
9. Double, double, boil and trouble ... Something whiskered this way comes! Watch out for the Deathly Hallows Cat Tee!
10. Hm, "Crazy cat lady?" I like that. It has a nice ring to it.