26 Cat Reactions Every Introvert Will Understand. July 18 2016, 3 Comments
So we know cats are not the biggest fans of... people. Once you adopt a cat, it takes them some time to warm up to you but once they do it's a magical friendship. But the second new people come into your life or house things can change quickly. Some cats hide while others run around like their tails are on fire. Although like there are introvert humans as well as extroverts cats also can be extroverts. But the majority of them prefer to be left alone.
Although like there are introvert humans as well as extroverts, cats also can be extroverts. But the majority of them do prefer to be left alone.
Although extroverts like cats too, here are some cats every introvert can relate to.
1. When you are forced to go out with a group of work friends you don't know very well.
2. When someone asks you about your feelings.
3. When the teacher calls on you to read next.
4. When the plans you made get canceled!
5. When you're feeling social and start talking with a friend and someone goes, 'I didn't know you could talk!'
6. When you do a group project and they try and make you go up and present it for the team.
7. When the teacher says you can work alone or with a group.
8. When your roommate walks into your room to 'chat' without knocking on your door first.
9. When your one good friend know you don't like to snuggle but does it anyways to make you feel uncomfortable.
10. When your roommate goes out of town all weekend and you get to spend all weekend alone!