10 Photos That Prove Your Cats Do Love you, Sometimes. July 25 2016, 1 Comment
Cats do get a bad reputation for being aloof, uncaring jerks most of the time. But sometimes they can melt your heart by choosing to sit you your lap rather than you holding them down and making them stay. It is rare but it is a moment cat parents live for.
Although we all want our cats to love us and need us, most cat people will say it works out great. If you leave your cat home alone all day they will be thrilled. Whereas a dog would most likely chew your favorite shoes and freak out all day thinking you're never coming back. With a cat, you come home to a cat who might glance up from their nap to see what is disturbing their peace rather than a dog with your shoes in their mouth.
Here are some photos of cats who will make you say 'awww' and want to leave work and hug your cat.
1. These two reading the morning news.
2. These best friends.
3. Adventure buddies for life!
4. This cat who loves to help around the house so his human has more time to snuggle.
5. This cat who plays along with the strange things his human likes to do.
6. This cat protecting its small human.
7. This cat comforting his human.
8. Kitties that love human kisses (when they feel like it).
9. They won't let their human go to work without giving them an extra hug today.
10. At the end of the day, we love cats for so many reasons. They love us even if they don't like to show
Click here to learn about WWF and how you can help support Tigers and Lions.
So go home and give you cat a hug. They will act like they don't like it, but they will.